Mattes & Mahon, PC
Contact Us To Get Started 717-208-2481 // 800-574-5563

Posts tagged "Uniting American Families Act"

Uniting American Families Act seeks changes to family immigration

Most people in York recognize that when an American marries someone from another country, the American spouse can sponsor his or her foreign spouse to immigrate to the United States. Husbands have brought wives and wives have brought husbands to this country, allowing them to bypass the visa system and shorten the amount of time they have to wait before they can naturalize as American citizens. This is a great benefit for different-sex binational couples, but it is one that has yet to be expanded to Americans in same-sex relationships with people who are not American citizens.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today

Our clients choose us and stay with us because we are honest about what we can do, and we have built a strong record of successful results. We invite you to learn more about the Law Office of Troy J. Mattes, P.C., and to contact us with your immigration law questions.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Mattes & Mahon, PC
132 East Chestnut Street
Lancaster, PA 17602

Toll Free: 800-574-5563
Phone: 717-208-2481
Fax: 717-299-1535
Map & Directions

Make a Payment | Paypal Visa | Matercard | American Express | Discover Network