Our Staff Is Fluent In Spanish And French. We Also Have Easy Access To Other Translators.

  1. Home
  2.  ~ 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  ~ 
  5. Deportation Defense
  6.  ~ Adjustment Of Status

Is It Time For You To Adjust Your Immigration Status?

While you may have been in the U.S. on a visitor visa, a student visa or a temporary work permit, now you are ready to explore your options for becoming a lawful permanent resident (LPR). If you arrived in the U.S. legally and have not violated your status while here, you may qualify for LPR status in one of several ways. Do not try to be your own attorney to discover the way forward. Rather, make contact with an experienced lawyer who has helped many people achieve their immigration dreams.

At the Law Office of Troy J. Mattes, P.C., you can expect a personalized approach to the pursuit of a green card through adjustment of status (AOS). Our immigration lawyers often find solutions for clients in unexpected ways.

Are You Now Eligible For A Green Card Through Adjustment Of Status?

You may have been in the U.S. on any of a variety of temporary visas. That status may not be your last opportunity to live and stay permanently in the country. You may now qualify for green card status through one of these avenues:

  • Through family relationships, such as marriage to a U.S. citizen
  • Through employment – perhaps you have been in the U.S. on an H-1 work visa
  • As a refugee or through asylum status
  • As a victim of abuse, human trafficking or another violent crime
  • As a member of a special category, such as a Liberian refugee
  • As a winner of a diversity visa
  • As a Cuban refugee

With personalized guidance from one of our immigration lawyers, you could find that your employment- or family-based AOS is much less complicated than you imagined.

About Your Immigration Status Adjustment – Our Lawyers Are Here For You

Our immigration law attorneys have more than 25 combined years of experience and much information to share with you. Call the Law Office of Troy J. Mattes, P.C., at 717-208-2481 or send an email inquiry to schedule a consultation at your earliest opportunity.