Family Immigration

Learning more about fiancée visas

Some Pennsylvanians who are U.S. citizens fall in love with foreign nationals and want to marry them. The government has a special class of non-immigrant visas that are designed for foreign fiancé(e)s called K-1 visas. The U.S. citizen is required to file the petition...


FindLaw Network